Free Hearing Assessment, Demonstrations, & Advice on Hearing Loss
- Free Hearing Check-up, Please call (01) 28 44 739 for an appointment
- Expert advice on hearing difficulties (you may not need a hearing aid)
- Video Otoscopy (take a look inside your ears)
- Affordable prices, we shop around for you
- Hearing aid batteries - all sizes (10, 312, 13, 675) Premium brands.
- Grants up to 50% off the cost of hearing aids up to a fixed maximum (eligible persons)
- Free after fitting service to ensure a successful outcome
Free Information PackWhich includes, information on the latest hearing aid technology and a current price guide.
Please phone (01) 28 44 739 and we will post one out to you or call into our centre
Location Map & Directions to Access Hearing
As you drive onto Lower George's Street either from the Blackrock / Dublin or Dalkey direction, turn at the traffic lights into Library Road, then left into Bloomfield's car park. On the left hand side of the car park there is a pedestrian exit & lift that leads to Convent Lane Shops turn right for Access Hearing (approximately 30 yards). The car park has two levels, if the lower level is full please use the upper level.
Hearing is Believing
Free demonstrations at Access hearing Centre of the latest intelligent technology digital hearing aids featuring:
- Tiny size (choice of styles at no extra charge)
- Background noise suppression and automatic softing of loud sounds
- High definition natural sound
- Automatic volume controls
- Choice from the world's leading manufacturers including: Siemens, Signia, Sivantos, Rexton, Widex, Starkey, Audina, Acoustic technologies, CROS & Bi-CROS systems and much more.